:01 Cabrinha Contra 3S Kiteboarding Kite
Performance Lightwind / Freeride
Sizes: 13m / 15m / 17m
What Cabrinha has to say about the Contra 3S
The popularity of the Contra can not be overstated. It’s ability to extend any kite quiver well into the light wind arena is unmatched. This season we’ve expanded the Contra’s range to bring its legendary efficiency deep into the foil boarding realm.
The Contra’s largest sizes maintain its 3 strut design for use with any board in any discipline. Its fully supported 3 strut frame keeps it driving forward when using a more traditional selection of kite boards.
The Contra is perfect for any rider that wants to extend their game into the light wind arena with a responsive, light wind kite. Voted Best Light wind and Foiling kite two years in a row by the Kite Mag, the Contra is a true light wind performer in any and all riding categories.
The Contra’s light weight 3-strut hybrid design performs incredible things in what used to be known as the un-rideable realm.
Light wind used to be considered the archenemy of kiteboarding. That was until Cabrinha introduced the Contra light wind kite with its unmatched efficiency and performance combination. Every riding style and discipline now has a kite to bridge your riding into the light wind arena.
- Hybrid design
- Low drag wing tips
- Draft forward profiles
Perfect for any rider that wants an ultra efficient, responsive 3-strut kite.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and nimble steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions