Sizes: 6m / 7m / 8m / 9m / 10m / 12m / 14m
What Cabrinha has to say about the FX
Freestyle / Crossover (FX). Two words that perfectly describe how freestyle has evolved to mix the styles of hooked and unhooked trick riding. In todays high performance arena it is imperative to have a kite that will deliver performance on both fronts.
Whether you are doing the most technical unhooked tricks or throwing massive hooked kite loops the FX will get it done...with style.
The FX produces the sensitivity of ‘slack’ while unhooked and the power and control while hooked. Two fronts that will take your riding to entirely new levels.
The FX kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kite loops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when
unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
- Modified C-shape arc
- Wide wing tip
- Moderate aspect ratio design
- Freestyle profile
- 3 bridle setting options
For riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big, and kiteloops.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle maneuvers
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower