Performance Freeride/Big Air
Sizes: 5m / 6m / 7m / 8m / 9m / 10m / 11m / 12m / 14m
What Cabrinha has to say about the Switchblade
Designed for the discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high-end performance, the Switchblade is made for those that want style, power, performance and craftsmanship.
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world titles. Fastest sailing craft in the world (2010). King of the air (2017). Worlds highest tow-up jump (2018).
What's most amazing about the Switchblade is that all this performance comes in one of the easiest to use packages. Its balance and power delivery make this kite light to the touch and simple to fly. Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits in boosting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
When it comes to a kite which represents the pinnacle of performance and versatility, the Switchblade has no equal. The greatest achievements in the sport of kitesurfing have been accomplished with an ‘off the shelf’ Switchblade. Using the exact same kite which can be bought in stores.
This is not only a testament to the Switchblade’s uncompromising high end performance, but also to it’s reliability, predictability, durability and ease of use.
In a commercial sense, it is a product offering rarely seen in any other professional sport. And yet today, Cabrinha is still the only kite brand which has engineered such a feat.
- Hybrid design
- Fusion wing tip shape
- Draft forward profile
The discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high end performance. For those that want style, power, performance and craftsmanship.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Large sweet spot and smooth on demand power control
- Excellent upwind performance
- Swept leading edge for effortless relaunch