What Cabrinha has to say about the H20 Bindings:
The discerning rider who values a fully customized fit and uncompromising performance. For those that want style, quality, performance and craftsmanship.
Designed for outstanding fit and comfort, the H2O offers an unprecedented ergonomic binding interface. The incremental adjustment provides an industry first innovative heel to toe adjust-ability to conveniently modify the shape, position and fit of the top strap. In conjunction with the 360° compression strap, it provides a locked feel unlike no other. The comfort and adjust-ability of the triple density footpad offers the user a choice of two heel density options: a plush and comfortable option or a performance oriented impact absorbing option.
- 4-point adjustment velcro strap connection
- Pre-shaped adjustable 360-degree wrap-around strap
- Triple density footpad with 3-degree canted surface
- XL hard and soft heel inserts (included)
- Bomb proof PA66 fiber reinforced baseplate with 4-degree of micro duck adjustment
- Industry standard 6" mounting pattern to fit all Cabrinha boards and most others on the market
- Fiber reinforced washers with embedded M6 SS 316 screws: secure fit and travel friendly
Eye and Wing Adjustment
This feature allows you to position the strap forward, backwards, or even change the configuration/shape of the strap.
Maximum of 28-degree of duck adjustment with 4-degree increments.
Providing another level of custom adjustability
The H20 comes with the choice of soft or hard heel inserts.