The Evo is the best all rounder with an incredible wind range, precise power delivery, amazing stability and responsive handling, making it the choice for any type of conditions or riding style. The EVO was a real standout kite of last year; completely redesigned on three struts, it is now a dedicated three-strut all-rounder that impressed everyone who flew it. With incredible hangtime and massive boosting capabilities, it became one of Duotone’s most popular kites. The EVO is a delta-shaped kite designed to offer fantastic upwind performance and huge jumps. It has a dynamic turn that lends itself well to playing in the waves, and the kite is perfect for those riders looking to try their first freestyle moves too. It doesn’t matter what your style is on the water; the EVO is truly capable of handling it all. The structural stiffness of the smaller sizes has been enhanced, making them rock solid even in gusty and strong winds. Reduced bar pressure makes the kite easy to fly and very forgiving, appealing to a lot of riders across the ability spectrum. Sheet and go handling further enhances the rider experience, meaning the incredible performance of the EVO is available to everyone. If your riding isn’t confined to a particular discipline and you like to keep your options open for freestyle, big air and waves, then you need the EVOlution!
Features and Benefits
- Best All-Arounder of the Range - An asy jumper with massive sheet-and-go qualities, offering huge depower, powerful lift and a massive hang time. It's the most accessible kite for all type of riders.
- Easy Water Relaunch - The relaunch is very fast and easy. Thanks to the delta design the kite doesn't stick to the water.
- Powerful Lift and Huge Hangtime - Perfect for freeride performance with explosive powerful lift as well as long hangtime.
- Delta Kite - The most comfortable design with a very smooth kite profile. Upwind ability is unmatched and steering performance is very forgiving.
- Three-Strut Design - A lighter kite boosts agility and increases responsiveness, turning is fast and the feeling at the bar is very predictable and responsive.
- 4 or 5-Line Setup - You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch.