New freeride design for all round freeride performance of speed, easy jibing and comfort.
FWS and Pro Constructions.
Board Category: Freeride, Windfoil Cross Over
JP Super Ride – All Condition Freeride; speed, comfort, control & jibing ease!
A new approach to freeride boards that are less technical to sail but super fast, easy to jibe, very comfortable with tons of control. Jp combines some of the best design features from their popular models to create the Super Ride. It sits between the user friendly Magic Rides and the speed of Super Sport – to provide a board with more comfort, control and speed in all riding conditions. Compact and relatively short – JP incorporated the bottom curve and V flow from their Slalom boards to allow early planing, explosive acceleration and incredible top speed. They are compact and relatively short overall and not too wide in the midsection. The center of gravity is close to the mast base, which reduces swing weight, provides an incredibly smooth ride and gives you a lot of control. The parallel outline delivers stability when not planing. Towards the tail is a reduced the width creating additional outline curve. The smoothly domed deck shape guarantees a comfortable stance and makes it easy to get into the footstraps, no matter if you chose the inboard or outboard option. All sizes also feature a Foil Box so you can approach multi use of windfoiling as well. Super Ride is a real pleasure to ride in all conditions.
- New design and offering for 2019.
- 6 size options.
- 4 construction options: Pro, FWS, ES and Gold.
- Parallel outline, doomed deck, compact shapes.
- Incredible jibing and exiting speed capabilities.
- Deep Tuttle / Foil Box – specially reinforced for windfoil use.
- Fin = Ride 34-46 cm (G10 Pro and Gold only)
- EVA foot pads with double density heal pads.
- Footstraps – JP adjustable = Qty 4.
102, 116, 124, 132, 146 (FWS & Pro only!)
*ES & Gold (116, 124, 132 only!)
* Special orders only on ES and Gold models – send us an email for more info at: email@example.com
PRO = Pro Edition Technology, is one of the lightest - stiffest technology from JP line to help maximize performance range.
FWS = Full Wood Sandwich Technology, is stiff and light with more comfort and durability vs the carbon technology.
* ES = Epoxy Sandwich Technology, is efficient and durable construction that’s ideal for first time short board riders.
* GOLD = GOLD EDITION Technology - ultimate performance construction.
* Special orders only on ES and Gold models – send us an email for more info at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 310-833-3397. Thanks
FWS and Pro Constructions: