The V7 has flatter arc than it’s predecessors giving it a wider wind range, this means more power and more depower. The rib spacing has been optimized to clean up the surfaces toward the tip, which sees gains in both performance and handling. New tab positions offer a rock-solid feel in the air and maintain quick turning speed with a more responsive bar feeling. The low aspect ratio ensures stability in the gustiest of conditions, delivering constant power and progressive pull.
Blow-out-valves on the under surface help avoid damage if the kite is crashed.
Even though the Access is developed for teaching and entry-level riders it has become a favorite for experienced riders who require ultra stability in turbulent high mountain conditions. The Access is also a favorite for expeditions where it is essential to have safe and easy to use kites in extreme conditions.
- Entry level de-power foil
- Stable, predictable, unsurpassed ease of use
- Revolutionary Internal Re-Ride Release System
- The kite of choice for newcomers and Snowkite schools
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Internal Re-Ride Release System
- Double pulley Speed System
- High quality OzTex 40D
- Sheathed Bridle Lines
- Blow out valves
- Fool proof line connectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry