The ability to safely self-land a kite in extreme conditions on the snow is a crucial feature when adventuring remote areas, high mountains or long distance expeditions/races.
Featuring the best material combination to be as light as possible yet durable with bridle lines that are easy to sort and handle even in freezing temperatures. The EXP can withstand extremely strong conditions even when pulling heavily loaded sleds.
- Ultimate high-level open cell foil kite
- Industry Leading Internal Re-Ride Release System
- Designed for Expert and Expedition riders
- Ultra Light materials
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- High Performance Ultra Light Materials
- Dirt-out wing tips
- Internal Re-Ride Release System
- Performance Double Surface
- Double pulley Speed System
- Sheathed Bridle Lines
- Internal Diagonals and Straps
- L.E Profile Reinforcements