One of the lightest I-SUP boards in the market. The strongest! The most all-around stable inflatable stand up paddling board
The SuperLight is the most economical solution for those who are getting into stand-up paddling. It is a great model for every member of the family, everyone will be able to ride these stable shapes. The sizes of this line are based on our best sellers AllroundAir, CruisAir, and WindsupAir.
Our Triple Layer Composite and our Double Layer constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards we have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers.
The fiber-reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
The SuperLight models 10’6″ x 32″, 11’0″ x 33″” and 11’6″ x 31″ come with 1x 9″ fin, 1x Pump and 1x SuperLight Bag.
The SuperLight model 11’0″ x 33″ WS comes with:
1x 9″ fin, 1x 10″ fin, 1x Pump, and 1x SuperLight Bag
1. Bungee rope
2. Lightest i-SUPs in our range
3. Stability for all kinds of riders
4. AllroundAir, CruisAir, and WindsupAir shapes
5. 2 Year Warranty
Shipping: Please call us for a quote!
I-SUP All-Around JP Australia Super-Light- StandupPaddleBoard - in stock!
Length (in). : 10'6"
Width (in) : 32"
Volume (l): 318
Weight (lbs): 18,5
Thickness (in): 6"
Fin box: US compatible
JP Australia Superlight
- inflatable stand up paddling board
- Field of application: fitness, touring and cruising
- for the whole family: stable, light, robust
- 9-inch rear fin (approx. 22 cm)
- comfortable, embossed EVA doormat for best stability
- Carrying / grab handles made of neoprene
- seawater-proof eyelets
- integrated transport cover net
- double laminated for airtightness and low weight
- Prototype: CruisAir SUP
- Tail Rail Edge: special shape of the rear part for optimal performance - improved water demolition for easier and faster gliding
- Pintail Shape: tapered tip, straight tail
- narrow shape for high speeds
- wider end for stability
- Scope of delivery: inflatable SUP, transport bag, 9-inch fin, repair kit, double-stroke pump, operating instructions